Job Title: Trainer Specialist
Job ID: 1001
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Status: Full Time
Location: Norcross, GA
CulturaLink partners with healthcare organizations to improve patient-centered care and to create an effective, diverse workforce through services focused on diversity, inclusion and cultural competence. We provide hundreds of healthcare providers with best-in-class consulting along with comprehensive translation and interpretation in more than 200 languages.
The Trainer Specialist is responsible for administrative duties related to the delivery of training and organizational development programs. Duties for this position consists of scheduling training events, coordinating with instructors, obtain and distribute required instructional materials, and communicates schedules.
A Trainer Specialist will process enrollments for our 40-hour medical interpreting course, and will answer routine inquiries regarding courses, schedules, pricing and locations. Additionally, The Trainer Specialist will occasionally deliver in class and online webinar training sessions as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement 40 Hour Medical Interpreter Training Courses.
- Coordinate language testing for participants.
- Monitor the E-learning portal participants and their status of learning.
- Conduct data analysis for participants, grades and course completion.
- webinar training sessions for client trainings.
- Conduct orientation interpreter training for independent contractors on three Modalities (VRI, OPI & OSI).
- Assist with software training and developing manual and quick reference guides for language services related software.
- Ensure all new and existing staff members receive their initial and annual compliance training.
- Ensure that all staff and interpreters receive continuing education training for CEU training, Complaint based / QA CEU training and Staff skill improvement training.
- Adapts to new technology, keeps abreast of changes, learns new programs quickly, uses computers to improve work productivity.
- Makes good use of web tools and online industry resources.
- Implement and manage web projects, aware of marketing knowledge and aware of industry trends. Assist with developing presentation slides, graphics, and videos for client specific interpreter training.
- Assist with other duties as assigned and additional duties as required.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in training and facilitating training in group settings
- Experience with teaching adult learners with various platforms.
- Administering course material in a effective way so that audience retain key content.
- Possesses extraordinary communication skills.
- Experience with effectively conducting training to audiences at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle detailed, complex concepts and problems, balance multiple tasks simultaneously, and make rapid decisions regarding administrative issues.
- Must be attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible with working various shifts, which includes weekends and nights when necessary.
- High degree of independent judgment under minimal supervision.
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree or a degree in Job-Related Field, Bridging the Gap or equivalent training, Train-the Trainer Certification.
Bridging the Gap or equivalent certification
Microsoft Windows; Microsoft Office/Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Salesforce.com skills a plus.
Social Media Platforms, Graphic Design Tools, and Desktop Applications