Lifetime Products, Inc., has applied innovation and cutting-edge technology in plastics and metals to create a family of affordable lifestyle products that feature superior strength and durability. As the world's leading manufacturer of folding tables, chairs, and basketball systems, Lifetime also manufactures storage sheds, kayaks, paddle boards, and playsets.
Lifetime Products Inc., is seeking a Traffic Specialist to join our team.
The Traffic Tech is responsible for preparing orders to ship from all of four of our US DC's. The majority of the day will be spent using a variety of computer programs to complete assigned work load. Workers will need to follow routing guides, schedule shipments, and work with all other areas in Logistics to move freight accurately and efficiently. This person must be a team player and have great communication skills.
Candidates must be self-motivated, proactive, organized and have an excellent attitude. They must be able to handle various office duties including data entry, filing, making copies, making phone calls and sending e-mails. Candidates must be able to trouble shoot and problem solve based on current level of knowledge.
Essential Duties and Skills include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Able to multitask and adapt to changes quickly while working in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to have a good attitude while working in a team environment
- Able to efficiently use/learn ten key
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent customer service skills, both internal and external customers
- Detail oriented, must be able to match and compare numbers and words effectively
- Must be self motivated and work well with others
- Excellent attendance and performance
- Follow all company policies
- Ability to read, understand, and follow current processes within the Logistics department
- There will be times that overtime hours will be required including Saturdays
- Must be 18 years of age
Please Note: All positions subject to close without notice.
Lifetime Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.