Are you looking to help people stricken by depression and mental illness? As a member of the Success TMS family, that’s exactly what you will do! Everything you do will help strengthen our fight to rid the world of depression and mental illness! If you are passionate about the fight against mental illness, we invite you to apply to the TMS Treater position and join our revolution!
We are looking for empathetic, motivated TMS Technicians to provide Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) treatments to our patients. TMS Technicians are also responsible for assisting TMS Coordinator in all administrative aspects of TMS treatments, including scheduling, administering psychiatric rating scales, and patient charting. Don't worry, we provide simple TMS training to our technicians before they begin working with patients.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer TMS treatments according to specific physician protocols. Set up the TMS medical device and monitor all aspects of the treatment sessions for patient comfort and treatment accuracy.
- Provide excellent patient care and treat patients with compassion while developing trust and rapport. Provide support, reflective listening, and compassion to patients struggling with depression and/or anxiety.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with patient comfort, coil contact, and TMS system setup throughout treatment.
- Administer psychiatric rating scales and counsel patients on completion of scales.
- Record session notes and schedule patient visits using EMR and medical scheduling software.
- At least one year of experience working in a medical office is preferred.
- Successful completion of TMS Certification (training and certification provided during initial period of employment).
- Experience working with patients who are suffering from anxiety and depression preferred. Ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor, and interface well with patients in a mental health setting required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to lift and easily maneuver 20-40 lbs.
- An Associates or Bachelors Degree strongly preferred, but candidates with patient care experience will be strongly considered.
We offer a competitive salary along with benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401K. Resumes will be assessed as they come in.
If you would like to learn more about us, visit successtms.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
- healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)