EnSight – Likwifier Division is currently looking for a TIG Welder to join our growing team! Come join us as we offer our customers more than 100 years of combined experience in the food processing industry. We are passionate about working closely with our customers, and engineering the most creative solutions to meet their particular food industry equipment needs.
Dependability is key the successful candidate will be able to be relied on for good attendance and solid work. The most effective members of our team do everything they do with a high level of honesty and integrity while continuously focusing on quality of work and process improvement.
Interested? Here's what we would like to see:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 5 years' experience fabricating and welding with the ability to weld with MIG, and TGAW stainless steel.
- Ability to run a press brake and shear.
- Ability to fabricate sheet metal.
- Fork lift training is preferred.
- Must have the ability to polish and finish stainless steel.
- Electrical wiring, mechanical, and plumbing assembly is a plus.
- We need someone who wants to do more than simply be a "welder", who works well in team environments.
- Knowledge of and ability to follow basic safety practices.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and perform physical actions such as squatting, reaching, standing for long periods of time, and lifting and carrying products.
- Must be able to interact professionally, appropriately, and courteously with customers, co-workers and other outside parties.
Ensight Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Welding: 5 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place