ARi Industries is a leading manufacturer of custom mineral insulated cable, heaters, and thermocouples assemblies in Addison, IL. This in-house cable production capability enables us to manufacture a wide variety of custom material combinations.
ARi is searching for a candidate that can work to the standards our products demand. A committed individual that has common sense, good work ethic, takes pride in their work and can maintain a robust production schedule. If you have these qualities and the acquired skill level we want to speak with you.
Work under minimum supervision from part drawings, operation sheets, established practices and procedures to weld a variety of standard and special parts of various metals and alloys.
Work is varied and exacting involving the joining of difficult and unlike materials of unusually small size (micro-TIG) and requiring critical positioning and fusion.
Various welding procedures and involves materials such as stainless steel , Nickel alloys, copper, as well as precious metals and refractory metals.
Setups include clamping or holding parts in proper position; using fixtures, clamps or other devices.
Setting current and voltage for proper penetrations and fusion of metals,
Selecting electrode type and size, tips and welding rod as required for work involved.
Prepares parts for welding by sandblasting, milling, drilling and machine welds bead to proper dimensions.
Work requires a high degree of care and accuracy to obtain best possible penetration, fill, fusion, strength, finish and to avoid distortion or burning.
Operates equipment in safe and efficient manner taking care to protect other workers and observers from welding arc. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Dexterity in working with small parts.
Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
Ability to follow oral and written directions.
Good communication skills (Oral and Written).
Professional Certification (e.g. an AWS welding certificate) a plus.
Knowledge of welding techniques, (oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, TIG), tools and equipment. Knowledge of laser welding, brazing and fabrication a plus.
Competitive salary based on experience. Starting at 40k. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, and 401k. EEOC
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
All employees, customers, are required to wear masks.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Welding: 3 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place