Requisition ID: (1900002804)
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Richmond
Job Function: Sales
Job Posting: Nov 15, 2019, 2:27:41 PM
This Sales Representative role will contribute to the overall sales for the Vertiv Factory Direct office that covers the Richmond, VA business territory. This role will specialize in Thermal accounts covering local contractors, engineers and owners that utilize critical air conditioning systems in Data Center and technology installations / deployments.
- Calls on client representatives, such as engineers, architects, or other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial, and other establishments in attempt to convince prospective client of desirability and practicability of products or services offered.
- Interface with the other sales reps in the territory. Generate sales in excess of quota for assigned accounts.
- Maintain a consistent over-quota level of personal sales activity.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts.
- Specific duties will include, but not be limited to: preparing and following up on small system quotations, general sales support, prospecting for new accounts, regular in-field customer visits, and preparing customer submittals.
- Competence in all aspects of internal Vertiv sales and order entry functions and policies.
- Competency in all Vertiv products and services.
- Ensure a high caliber customer response and satisfaction. Communicate accurately and effectively with all customers and Vertiv sales associates, culminating in an integrated team sales effort.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent sales experience
- Minimum of five (5) years technology sales experience
- Willingness to travel up to 50%