The in-CIRCLE Program Therapist is charged with the delivery of needed mental health services. The therapist completes all required clinical assessments. The therapist is responsible for the clinical oversight and clinical interventions related to the Preliminary Action Plan (PAP), Crisis Management Plan (CMP) and the Case Service Plan in coordination with the in-CIRCLE Program team and CPS case worker. The therapist is responsible for providing targeted clinical interventions based on the identified family needs through the various assessments and plans. The therapist completes required case documentation for each family within program requirements.
Requirements: Valid and current mental health certification (PCMHT or CMHT) and/or license (LPC, LCSW, LMSW, LMFT, LMFTA) within 30 days of employment and a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related behavioral health field required. Must have at least two (2) years clinical experience working with children and youth with serious emotional disturbances in a similar or more restrictive placement environment and families with complex needs. Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver license, a good driving record, proof of legally required auto liability insurance, and must be willing to use personal vehicle for organizational business.
…Through commitment to our core values:
- The voice of our children and families always comes first
- Relationships matter
- We take great joy in service to others
- Our families and our communities deserve our very best
- 2 year(s): Must have at least two (2) years clinical experience working with children and youth with serious emotional disturbances in a similar or more restrictive placement environment and families with complex needs.
- Masters or better in Counseling Psychology or related field
- Masters or better in Psychology or related field
- Lic. Marriage & Family
- Licensed Prof. Counselor
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)