COMET Technologies USA is the headquarters as well as an important sales, distribution and service hub for the COMET Group. From this modern facility, we provide our innovative COMET X-ray and ebeam source technology and portable X-ray systems to leading manufacturers, research labs and government sites within North and South America.
- Identify and troubleshoot processes, material, or equipment issues to minimize down time and recommend solutions.
- Develop, assemble, procure or modify existing and new fixtures to ensure efficient production methods.
- Assist with hands on training of manufacturing employees on new products, tooling, equipment and process revisions.
- Promote and support Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement activities in Manufacturing.
- Schedule, complete, and document routine maintenance on applicable manufacturing and test equipment.
- Read schematics, assembly drawings and data sheets in performing tests, building fixtures and trouble-shooting equipment.
- Assist in failure analysis, troubleshooting, rework/repair of non-conforming manufactured product in determining root cause.
- Generate detailed Failure Analysis Reports as required
- Create and review test instructions and provide inputs for refinement and improvements
- ASEE or Equivalent degree in Electrical, Electronic or RF Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in production, supporting test, processes, documentation and troubleshooting.
- Excellent working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing equipment, especially RF Matching Networks and Generators
- Proficient with LabVIEW, C++, Excel Automation and macros
- Able to speak and write English Fluently, and excellent technical communication skills
- Proven working knowledge of the proper use and handling of test instruments including RF Network Analyzers, RF Impedance Analyzers, RF Power meters, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, high voltage probes, LCR bridges, RF calibration kits, DVMs, Function Generators, Capacitance and Inductance meters, etc.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experienced working in a highly collaborative environment where all team members are invited to provide input to major decisions.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Creative and analytical skills
- High integrity and discretion
- Enjoys working with people
Data protection and confidentiality
We take data protection seriously. “COMET AG” and software partner SAP have taken the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality of your application. All HR personnel have a duty to maintain confidentiality with respect to personal data as part of their employment contract. Automatic 128-bit encryption ensures that your data is transmitted securely. The processing of your data complies with general data security standards based on the latest technology.