MD 2 – Aberdeen Proving Ground – Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Job Description & Benefit
- Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Provides technical support and advice to the re-engineering groups.
- Devises and applies testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs and Secret security clearance.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K Matching, AD&D Insurance
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in defining, documenting, analyzing, performing, and interpreting development all tests for new and/or modified products or product components.
- Must have knowledge of test procedures and methods
- Knowledge of automated test tools preferred
- Cybersecurity knowledge preferred
- Must be fully Information Assurance (IA) certified (Security+)
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering or any other Scientific or Technical discipline is required.
EEO Employer F/M/Vet/Disabled