Why should you consider this opportunity?
Would you like to be part of a world’s leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about the distribution of products that inspire the life of many people?
Stone Systems (www.stone-systems.com) is the largest network of commonly owned stone fabrication shops in North America. Currently, there are 12 Stone Systems shops, including one in Providence, RI. The company is part of the Cosentino group (www.cosentino.com), a dependable and reliable stone surface manufacturer with over 70 years of experience in the natural stone industry. In addition to having the largest production capacity of any manufacturer of quartz and other surfacing products, Cosentino also has a worldwide distribution network.
You will join a company:
- With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®
- In which you will be able to grow your career and develop your leadership skills
What will you be doing?
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for the customers in the assigned area to increase sales and optimization of the products defined in the Business Plan. This includes reviewing previous sales results, pursuing more effective training and setting goals for sales teams.
The Territory Sales Manager is ultimately responsible for the customer accounts and meeting sales budgets for the designated area.
- Visit home centers and construction installation
- Follow-up with retail leads
- Manage customer expectations, needs, and concerns to encourage the consumption and sale of new products
- Update the system with customer visits/information
- Develop key content for promotional material
- Provide training of the features and attributes of the product
- Deliver marketing materials assigned to the client according to their value (segmentation)
- Communicate and manage the “Display Policy”
- Streamline the sales and marketing work through promotions and facilitation of visits to the assigned home centers
- Penetrate the geographic area with Cosentino core products
- Other tasks as assigned
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience with construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related fields.
- Profeciency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excelent customer service
- Ability to multi task and work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Excelent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Safety oriented
On this position you should have the ability to travel 80% of the time.
The employee for this position will be employed by STONE SYSTEMS OF NEW JERSEY, LLC a subsidiary company by Cosentino North America.
Cosentino, the world’s leading producer of Silestone quartz surfaces, is a family-owned business. It focuses on the design, production, and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone. It creates and defines leading products that are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for the home and public spaces under the criteria of careful design, innovation, and environmental respect. The group based its development on international expansion and an innovative research program, which enables it to use the most advanced technology to obtain new materials. Cosentino’s activity covers the entire natural stone manufacturing process, from extraction and processing to the installation of quartz surfaces, such as kitchen and bathroom worktops, cladding and other products.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
Job Type: Full-time