iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
iRhythm seeks a highly motivated and successful medical territory sales manager to call on major health systems throughout their region, focusing on cardiology, electrophysiology, and other applicable stakeholders, to expand the growth of the Zio patch.
- Prospecting, developing, and closing new business. This requires building support from EP’s, cardiologists, and other clinical stakeholders. Must be able to target and identify key institutions, generate market awareness, and drive sales within an assigned sales territory.
- Perform sales presentations to key prospects and customers to influence the use of Zio within the territory.
- Consistently achieve territory sales goals and objectives.
- Build advocacy and champions within facilities to help drive the business.
- Enhance iRhythm’s relationship with providers and systems through strategic partnership with our payer relations and billing teams.
- Develop a pipeline of sales opportunities within assigned territory and execute on those opportunities.
- Partner with facilities to manage existing service business, including workflow management, inventory, and depth and breadth of product usage throughout facilities.
- Utilize salesforce.com to manage all aspects of business: sales leads, daily activity, report generation, including providing timely and accurate feedback.
- Cultivate a business plan and formulate sales strategies to attain revenue goals. Partner with sales leadership to identify and evaluate market opportunities and potential to establish and achieve annual sales objectives. Promote iRhythm as a leader in cardiac diagnostics and monitoring.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptive, innovative, and a team leader.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years related sales experience; with at least 3 years in medical device sales. Cardiology and electro physiology call points preferred. IDN experience also preferred.
- Demonstrated success developing and executing a strategic sales plan
- History of outstanding achievements and proven sales skills.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal skills; Very adaptive, innovative, and results driven
- Strong work ethic and customer focus are required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar sales tracking system preferred.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), employee stock purchase plan, annual organizational and cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.