Reporting to Director of Sales and Marketing, the Territory Sales Executive (TSE) is responsible for contributing to the sales growth of their assigned territory through new customer acquisition, by realizing growth opportunities within the current customer base and by prospecting both inbound and outbound leads. The TSE will be in daily contact with prospective customers. Core responsibilities include working with all teams within Impact Fulfillment Services to successfully coordinate business needs, presenting new services to current accounts and closing new accounts.
The TSE will support all marketing and sales needs as outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing. He or she will work closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing to produce reports outlining the new business opportunities and reviewing sales targets and goals for the upcoming period(s).
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify potential customers by using web searches, follow leads from existing clients, and attend trade shows and conferences when needed.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet those needs.
- Meet with and present to potential customers within assigned territory.
- Maintain proper sales documentation within the CRM.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals, implement sales strategies, and track and report measures of success in the market.
- Build network in-person and via phone with key decision makers in a designated territories as well as collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Host client meetings for product and service knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
- Ensure a smooth transition to account management through the customer implementation process.
- Maintain follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their partnership and to answer any questions or concerns.
- Attend sales and marketing meetings and participate in all necessary conference calls with IFS management, customers, and suppliers.
- Develop and maintain prospective customer loyalty by answering all questions and addressing concerns timely.
- Ensure excellent communication and follow up with all prospects.
- Effectively communicate relevant information to management timely.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues timely.
- Follow all site and OSHA safety rules while in office areas and on production floor. Set an example for all employees by adhering to the site Dress Code including wearing all required PPE.
- Additional duties as may be assigned
Non Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain relevant professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Other duties as required and assigned.
Job Specifications (Includes Education/Certifications/Licenses, etc.):
- BA or BS Degree preferred or equivalent sales, marketing, or customer service experience.
- CRM experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong customer relations, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and work within multiple systems at the same time.
- Strong sales skills, confidence, and comfort with direct customer interaction, self-starter; demonstrated success in a remote, autonomous sales role.
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas.
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written).
- Ability to react to change productively and handle additional tasks as required.
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, and Excel is required.
Job Type: Full-time
This job will require you to pass a background check: