- Market and sell Neptune products to water utilities within an assigned geographic area.
- Manage, train, challenge, and support distributors.
- Provide input and feedback to Regional Manager regarding customer needs and wants, industry trends, and new product ideas.
- Develop sales and account strategies for assigned area.
- Provide ongoing forecast and long term pipeline updates.
- Participate in collections when necessary.
- Increase market share, sales volume, and profitability in assigned territory in coordination with company sales objectives to be accomplished by developing and maintaining the pipeline for AMR/AMI opportunities and supporting your customers and distributors to achieve your objectives. Revenue and income generated should meet annual objectives. Utilize negotiation skills to optimize value.
- Develop and implement sales plans and strategies for your accounts to support overall company objectives. Develop and maintain positive customer and distributor relationships. Manage distributors by developing joint business plans, making joint sales calls, and setting realistic sales goals.
- Analyze territory to ensure optimum direct and indirect coverage while managing distributors. Determine NTG market share by state and develop and implement plan to increase.
- Provide superior service to all customers and distributors including material returns and credits, delivery information, warranty claims, etc.
- Maintain understanding and knowledge of products.
- Monitor expenses and complete monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
Education: Bachelor degree preferred
Experience: 2 years related sales experience preferred.
Specific skills and experience in addition to those listed above may be required for specific positions.
Area of Responsibility: Western Pennsylvania, Northern Ohio. Travel Required.