Are you interested in seasonal and part-time employment; up to 29 hours per week? Are you responsible and looking to join a dynamic nonprofit organization and help deliver fun recreational tennis programs to kids, teens, and youth in local schools? Do you enjoy on-court training and mentorship? The United States Tennis Association-Pacific Northwest Section is hiring!
Do you have a passion for helping kids get active, have fun, stay healthy, and learn important life skills? Do you want to be involved in an innovative, entrepreneurial, well-established and well-known nonprofit organization? Are you a leader who loves to work with people and provide excellent customer service? Then this position might just be in your court!
The Pacific Northwest Section of the US Tennis Association (USTA PNW) is a 501(c)3 not-for profit organization which runs programs in schools, gyms, parks, community centers, and all types of indoor and outdoor spaces.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Desire to work with children, and to be a positive role model
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
- Desire and ability to promote the game of tennis through games and activities
- Ability to collaborate with other instructors, volunteers, parents and families
- Ability to facilitate programs and groups
- Ability to pass a full background check