Tennis Maintenance Position
April – October (start and end date depends on weather).
Hours: Mon. – Friday 7:00am – 1:00pm in busy season.
Daily hours will flex depending on daily work load and need.
Duties: tennis clay court preparation and grounds maintenance, water jug refill and towels, handyman jobs, weed and moss control, general pick up, irrigation experience a plus.
Training will be provided in all areas.
Benefits: Golf and Tennis privileges, daily free meal, flexible hours.
Contact with membership is limited but employee must understand club culture.
Ability to work with others in team environment required. Some light lifting and physical work is required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Masks and distancing required
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place