FES provides engineering services to customers worldwide. We pride ourselves on hiring and retaining great people. We offer our employees rewarding compensation and benefits including paid vacation and personal time off, sick leave, holiday time, and 401K. We also offer additional benefits to eligible employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be very efficient with TEMS pocket, TEMS investigation, MapInfo is a plus and also be familiar with Actix. All of these are drive test software.
- Candidates that live in Cleveland , Columbus and Pittsburgh
- Walk Tests/Drive Tests
- Effective communication with T-Mobile.
- TEMS Pocket – Req
- Tems investigation(DATA Exportation to Mapinfo) Req
- Comfortable with mapinfo for report creation (Actix one could be an alternative) Req
- Store visits
- Knowledge of Samsung Codes to find PCI, Change Band and change technology
- Ooklla Speed test app
- Pico Cell physical basics(what does the plug look like, where does the power come from)
- Drive Tester Requirements:
- Moderate computer skills – able to upload/download files, email and drop box.
- Punctual – Reliable
- Ability to take directions from Engineer
- Ability to work 40 – 50hrs per week (in car)
- Ability to travel away from home – length of time will depend on region hired and schedule. This can be discussed with the individual candidates.
- Good driving skills.
Rental Car and Gas card will be provided. Local candidates preferred