REPORTS TO: VP OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
At Senior Care Centers, we believe that our mission is to enrich and improve the lives of those in our communities by providing quality, outcome-driven care. Our commitment to providing compassionate and loving care begins with every patient, resident and family we encounter. With nearly 6,000 team members, we offer skilled nursing services, short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, assisted living and independent living in nearly 60 locations in 39 cities across Texas. Every day, Senior Care Centers serves over 5,000 patients in our facilities.
Senior Care Centers was founded in 2009 with just 14 skilled nursing facilities and rapidly expanded to our current size. Our caregivers are the heart of our organization, and their dedication and passion is paramount to our success. We are looking for people who share our dogged commitment to take excellent care of our patients and residents whether through a direct caregiving role, or in a support function that helps ensure the caregivers have what they need. To work for Senior Care Centers is more than a job – it’s a calling.
The Junior Project Manager must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, quick-to-market environment. Business needs and aggressive growth drive the need for a candidate that possesses high attention to detail as well as strong leadership, performance management, communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required at a minimum
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Coordinator, Business Analyst, or small scale Project Management experience; Experience in at least one of the following IT technology domains -Applications, desktop, networks, telephony, web/internet, security
- Track record of progressive project leadership and management experience in IT related projects
- Proven experience in managing projects with a diverse set of stakeholders (i.e. IT, Business, Ops, Vendors)
- Experience managing projects in either waterfall or agile software development methodologies
- Proven experience in full project lifecycle implementations (requirements gathering, vendor or solution evaluation/selection, design, configuration, testing, implementation)
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Office suite products, project management software and related methodologies
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills