Come and join us! Intel is seeking a qualified candidate to join our Sales and Marketing Group (SMG) as a Salesforce Data Operations Analyst!
Contract time: 3 years maximum
Here's what a day in the life might include as Salesforce Data Operations Analyst but not limited to:
- Support the America Sales and Marketing Organization (ASMO) by executing the administrative /audit tasks necessary to help the field sales teams manage their accounts, opportunities, leads, etc. in a CRM (Salesforce) system.
- Navigate between many different Salesforce screens and research issues as necessary.
- Frequently run reports and required to do audits and analysis via Excel.
- Work with a variety of tools to help support the Online Sales Center for North and Latin America as well as other customer facing field sales audiences.
- Access web-hosted document repository and follow documented business processes.
- Help to manage a support email box and effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Training other Data Operations resources may be required.
A successful candidate must possess these desired skills:
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills required (strong pivot tables and V-Lookups skills a must).
- Execute data queries across multiple data sources in support of business intelligence reporting needs.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity and analysis, – Validation, and documentation.
- Analyze web traffic and site behavior using web analytics tools for customer and business insights.
- Strong Data Auditing skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and look at the big picture.
- Ability to effectively work with internal teams across numerous functions and levels.
- Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and understand the underlying transactional systems.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including attention to detail and ability to "close the loop".
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
Preferred skills a candidate should possess:
- A self-directed individual who can work without direct supervision.
- Be able to multi-task in a high paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to understand risks and escalate for support as necessary.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
Bachelor's degree, Business, Marketing, or Supply Chain Operation concentrations or related.
2+ years' experience working in business operations and/or sales organizations.
1+ years of experience with Excel (pivot tables and V-Lookups).
1+ years of experience with Salesforce.
Salesforce Admin Certified
2+ years experience with SAP Experience or similar Database management a plus.
2+ years' experience Salesforce and ERPM Experience a plus.
Spanish a plus but not required.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.