We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity to work as a temp Training Developer/Instructional Designer located out of Poway, CA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Convert modules with Flash content to HTML5 format.
- Conduct effective facilitation of subject matter expert (SME) meetings and content/information gathering meetings for development of appropriate data for learning solutions.
- Design, develop, post, manage, update and maintain web-based training (WBT).
- Convert ILT presentations into web-based training.
- Develop training manuals and training aids.
- Revamp current web based training to meet training standards.
- Design, develop and execute performance solution.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires education or formal training equivalent to a Bachelors Degree in a related field. Must have a basic technical understanding of division/subsidiary/affiliate product(s) and be able to understand and integrate technical writing source material into training curriculum.
- Must possess the ability to schedule and coordinate multiple work phases, determine the appropriate approach at the task or project level, and have experience demonstrating a basic application of training practices, techniques, and standards. Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to develop solutions to a variety of non- routine problems; (2) good verbal and written communication and presentations skills to accurately train and report findings to a variety of audiences; (3) good interpersonal skills to influence and guide employees; (4) the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; (5) the ability, in some positions, to obtain a security clearance; and (6) good computer skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
- Must have experience incorporating Instructional System Design (ISD) principles into creative, interactive and engaging web based learning modules.
- Experience with Articulate 360, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, or similar training development software.
- Previous experience of the ADDIE model and Learning Management System (LMS).
Travel Percentage Required : 0% – 25%
US Citizenship Required? No
Clearance Required? No