Western States Bank is a full-service community Bank with locations in SE Wyoming, Western Nebraska and Northern Colorado. We currently has an opportunity for an experienced Teller at our Laramie Branch.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performing routine teller, customer service and branch duties.
- Accepting retail and commercial checking and savings deposits.
- Cashing checks and processing savings withdrawals.
- Receiving and processing stop payments and hold orders.
- Daily balancing of cash drawer and verifying cash sold and bought from the vault.
- Will promote Western States Bank by delivering exceptional customer service utilizing WSB’s customer service standards and referring customers to the appropriate staff for additional products and services.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures as well as state and federal banking regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school education or GED with a minimum of 1 year of related experience including cash handling, balancing and customer service. Banking experience preferred.
- Requires basic skills utilizing computer terminals/personal computers with keyboard and ten-key skills.
- Basic math aptitude with effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to speak clearly with customers and fellow team members.
We offer cross training, promotional opportunities, a friendly work environment and an exceptional benefit package including payment of a significant portion of the premium costs for medical, dental and vision coverage. We provide Company paid life and AD&D insurance plus a 401k with company match and immediate vesting upon entry into the Plan.
Continue your career with a Bank that believes in and supports the Communities that support us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.50 /year
- teller: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)