MomentMD is seeking Psychiatrist Preceptors to join our innovative national telemedicine platform. You can practice from anywhere and set your own prices. Provide innovative clinical experience to students with practical experience they need to develop as providers. You must be board certified and have an established patient panel.
As a member of the network, you can set your own hours (10 minutes a week or 40 hours a week–it's up to you). You can precept students from your phone, tablet or computer–anywhere you have wifi!
We are looking for preceptors who are licensed in multiple states, the highest need is in the following states:
MomentMD will provide all training and support. Our technology is very simple to use and all you need to do is see your patients through the platform with the graduate student. It's a lot of fun to be able to help students and make a living from anywhere! To apply, please send along your resume and our team will reach out to you shortly.
– Direct overall goals and objectives for the practicum experience based on student outcome objectives provided by the University faculty.
– Assist the student in applying theory to practice.
– Assess the nature of particular patient-care encounters that will enable the student to meet his or her learning objectives.
– Utilize appropriate teaching methods to help the student meet his/her learning objectives.
– Evaluate whether the student's learning objectives have been achieved.
– Provide students with feedback.
-Demonstrate attitudes and qualities consistent with leadership and ethics, including autonomy, civility, non-maleficence and justice.
– Assist the faculty in the evaluation of student performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $1,200.00 per month
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- Telemedicine: 1 year (Preferred)
- BC/BE (Preferred)
- Medical License (Preferred)