SMI Security a leader in the contract security industry is seeking an experienced Telemarketer.
The job duties of the telemarketer include but not limited to:
- Identifies prospects by prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment.
- Influences customers to buy services.
- Secures information by data base back ups.
- Contributes to teams efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Cold call prospective clients using a given phone directory to sell our services.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's requirements.
- Persuade the customer to buy demonstrating how our services meet their needs.
- Record the customer's personal information accurately in a computer system.
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
- Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar Sales/Customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
Salary will be commensurate to experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
A mask must be worn at all times while in our office.
- One location
- Reduced Pay
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place