- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- BICSI Installer I (IN101) or vendor approved certification determined by hiring manager.
- BICSI Installer II (IN225) or vendor approved certification determined by hiring manager.
- BICSI Installer II (IN250) or vendor approved certification determined by hiring manager.
- Cisco CISC or vendor approved certification within twenty four (24) months.
- A minimum of ten (10) years Telecommunications experience.
Job Skills Requirements:
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical and periodic retests.
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for work tasks assigned.
- Must be capable of working in extreme weather conditions including summer temperatures peaking around 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must meet the physical requirements necessary to perform operations outlined, performed, and stated in the SOPs for Telecommunications Section.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be capable of frequent bending, squatting, crouching, kneeling, standing, climbing, and stooping, sometimes for long periods of time
- Must be tolerant of heights as some work may require the use of lift equipment such as scissor lifts.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, without special restrictions.
- Must have dependable transportation and a dependable means of communication.
- Must be able speak, write, read, and understand English.
- Must have a well-mannered customer service attitude.
- Must be willing to cross-train in other areas.
- Must use “down-time” effectively to the benefit of test, self, and company.
- Must be punctual, responsible, and dependable.
- Must demonstrate motivation, initiative, and reliability.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and able to adjust to new or changing instructions.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to follow instructions and company policy.
- Must be able to deliver quality products to the customer and be responsive to their needs.
- Must be safety and security conscious, complying with rules and policies.
- Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed, sometimes on short notice, to support test missions.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
Terms of Employment & Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and not hold multiple citizenships.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
- Must be a current TRAX employee or affiliate subcontractor for internal postings.
**Relevance of experience to be determined by the hiring manager.
The lists above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position. TRAX International reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Other Job Information (if applicable) •TRAX International, Test Services Division, participates in E-Verify.
- TRAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
- TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing, as per applicable State Laws.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
- TRAX Test Services also encompasses subcontracts. All positions with TRAX can always be transferred to one of the subcontracts.