Tele-psychiatrist | Part-Time or Full-time
Seeking a Part-time or Full-time Tele-Psychiatrist in California.
Founded over 13 years ago, our well-established private group practice is led by nationally recognized psychiatrists in the field of brain health. With the focus of an academic research institution, our psychiatrists provide the highest quality of innovative care through a variety of on-site psychiatric treatment options such as medication management, brief psychotherapy, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), esketamine, and electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, our psychiatry practice is growing with new conveniently located clinics opening throughout California.
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations which include an evaluation of emotional, behavioral, and mental status, current psychiatric symptoms, and functioning, as well as psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
- Develop treatment plans based on evidence-based standards of care and practice guidelines.
- Analyze medical tests and track patients' progress to improve outcomes.
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
- Top compensation package of $280K+
- Excellent upside based on productivity
- Generous signing bonus
- Flexible clinical hours ranging from 15 – 36 hrs/week
- Four weeks of PTO
- 7 Paid national holidays
- 24 Paid CME hours
- 401K with 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans
- Malpractice insurance
- License and DEA renewal
- Provide high-quality office equipment to see and hear patients well
- Experienced, dedicated, and welcoming support staff
- Current, valid CA medical license (or have applied for one)
- DEA registration certification unencumbered
Please send inquiries to:
Kim Felton, Clinical Recruitment Manager | 415.335.4646
Related keywords: psychiatrist, mental health, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, ADHD
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $280,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
To keep our patients, staff, and onsite doctors safe, our protocols exceed the C.D.C's guidelines. We consistently monitor and adapt to changing conditions.
- tele-psychiatry: 2 years (Preferred)
- CA Medical (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place