Must possess good communication skills, be focused & organized.
Knowledge of Industrial Maintenance a must. Any knowledge of mills, lathes and other metal working machines will help. Must possess good mechanical & electrical knowledge. May be asked to assist in other Industrial Plant tasks. Knowledge of basic HVAC is a plus.
Perform necessary disassembly, soldering, stripping, splicing, wire routing and similar operations to effect repair or replacement. Also, may need to disassemble, repair and reassemble complex mechanical machinery.
Troubleshoots and traces circuits and systems performing necessary voltage, amperage, phase and similar test readings and measurements to locate and correct defects and malfunctions.
Troubleshoots and repairs various complex machinery such as mills, lathes, riveters, air handlers etc.
Works from a variety of information such as prints, schematics, service manuals and similar material in course of operations.
Use a variety of test equipment and instruments such as multimeters, scopes, portable potentiometers and similar test equipment. Knowledge of precision measuring devices a plus, such as micrometers & calipers.
Performs preventive maintenance procedures on equipment as required.
Adheres to all applicable safety and operations procedures and directives.
May work with other maintenance personnel as required.
Maintains required service logs and other records as directed.
Other duties as assigned.
Uses hand tools and power tools efficiently and safely. Qualifications
Must remain familiar with required topics related to federal, state, local regulations and Triumph Group corporate policies.
This is for a 1st shift badged position.
- Continuity is essential to maintain requirements and meet the demands of production on 767, 777, and G650 programs.
- This position supports activities related to the production of 767 Wing Center Section, 777 inboard and outboard flaps and G-650 program.
- Individual may also be asked to work on compressed air generators, paint booth operation support, and machine preventative maintenance support when needed.
- High School, accredited GED or Equivalent
- 2 years but less than 5 years of ecperience