Asurion Houston is looking to hire skilled Technical Support Sales Representatives for this DIRECT HIRE opportunity in North Houston. Come work for Asurion, one of the country’s leading providers of wireless technical support.
In this role as a Technical Support Sales Rep you will resolve issues with mobile phone devices, computers, tablets and other electronics while up-selling customers on value added products.
- Flexible Scheduling after training
- Decide when you work and control your earnings with Asurion's PPX compensation plan (Pay per experience employees, on average, make 15% more than hourly pay)
- Earn shift differential for each call taken after 6pm and on weekends
- Earn Bilingual differential for each call
- Extensive paid training
- Professional, supportive and fun culture!
- Fantastic work atmosphere!
- Tremendous opportunity for advancement within the company
- Eligible for health benefits on day 31 of fulltme employment
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
Duties and Specifications:
- Take incoming calls or messages from customers regarding their mobile devices, tablets, computers, and/or other consumer electronics
- Assist customers with device set up and device education on mobile devices, tablets, computers and/or other consumer electronics
- Provide customer with logical trouble shooting to resolve operation issues on mobile devices, tablets, computers and/or other consumer electronics
- Using processes outlined and available tools, achieve First Call resolution standards
- Provide a value added experience by up-selling customers on beneficial products with outstanding customer service
- Maintain quality call standards as trained
- Maintain an average monthly response time standard
- Proactively find new technology trends and solutions for knowledge base
Qualified applicants will have:
- Ability to work full time (at least 30 hours to qualify for benefits)
- Ability to work from home temporarily due to Covid-19
- Ability to commute to Northwest Houston (Beltway 8 and Fallbrook area)
- Ability to pass required assessment
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent knowledge of cell phone troubleshooting (personal or professional experience acceptable)
- Comfortable up-selling customers on value added technical support and insurance products
- Previous call center experience helpful
- Customer Service experience
Click link to apply today!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.