Do you love the outdoors? Do you get excited to get out of town and go on an adventure? Metal Tech 4×4 is a Toyota and Lexus off road specialist. We engineer, design, and manufacture high end off road parts sold worldwide. We are looking for a Technical Service Representative to join us in our professional office environment. Our industry if fun, exciting and our new hire would directly be involved in many aspects of our company.
We are looking for an employee that has a background in customer service and the automotive industry, preferably with Toyota vehicles. This position comes with fair compensation and full benefits. Our new hire will be involved in customer care, handle technical communication about products, process orders and have important responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to come in and be part of a growing company.
This position has a 4 year degree preferred, 4+ years of experience may be considered. Automotive experience is a plus.
Our new employee will have a work station with a dedicated desk, computer, and headset w/ appropriate distancing. Work environment is safe and follows all CDC guidelines.
Compensation includes: Full medical benefits, 401k, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
The target is to ensure excellent customer service standards, assist with all technical questions and requests and to assist with all aspects of the order process. We are looking for someone that is organized, great with customers and a team player.
- Customer service and sales
- Assist customers with questions concerning fitment, modification, application for Toyota and Lexus vehicles
- Develop continual growth of knowledge in the off road industry.
- Respond to email inquiries and follow up as needed
- Receiving in orders and entering in new orders
- Create and send quotes for customers
- Communicate with shipping, sales, suppliers, and other staff to finalize customer orders.
- Assist with customer placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Keeps customer informed of shipping dates, delays and stock availability issues
- Follow up with customer, by answering questions and responding to requests
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a customer service representative
- Automotive background, preferably with off road parts and fitment
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Planning and organizing – Attention to detail and accuracy
- 4 year college degree strongly preferred
- 4+ years experience as a CSR may be considered
Job Type: Full-time
To keep our employees safe, we make sure to have a minimum 6 feet of distance at all work areas. All employees are to wear masks when needed and follow all state guidelines for social distancing. Any public entry is on a limited basis.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Metal-tech 4×4 follows all Covid-19 guidelines
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Technical Automotive: 3 years (Preferred)
- Off road: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place