We are in search of a Program Manager to manage the delivery of a Device Authentication/NAC project. This program will have three phases: Device Authentication End Point Visibility, Device Authentication End Point Authentication (Non Blocking) and Device Authentication End Point Authentication (Blocking).
- 10 years+ in Program Manager Role managing technical projects
- Candidate who has delivered projects related to Device Authentication or Network Admission Control
- Candidate who has Network and Infrastructure program delivery background
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and create executive level program reporting
- MS Project skills is an absolute must; management a program level plan in MS project
- Needs to be able to manage program with limited supervision
- Approved results driven individual who can work in a fast pace environment
- Demonstrated experience managing programs from start to finish
- PMP Certified
- Scrum Master Certified a plus
- Financial Services background is preferred
About Harvard Partners, LLP, Trusted Advisors to IT
Harvard Partners is a management consulting firm focused on helping companies more effectively leverage their IT investment. We engage with the C-Suite and Technology Team to help them better understand their IT infrastructure and process in order to align the technology strategy and organization to reach the firm’s strategic business goals. Some of our practices include: • Program/Project Management and “PMO as a Service” • IT Assessments • Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery • Optimized Infrastructure • Concierge Managed Services • Data Center Strategy, Transformation, and Migration • Cloud Management Programs • Security Assessments and Remediation • Staffing, technical & tactical Working with the client’s staff, vendors, and consultants, we deliver supportive and collaborative engagements where direct dialog, simplified reporting, productive meetings, and clear responsibility and accountability encourage active participation resulting in consensus-based business outcomes.