- Knowledge of products carried in intellirent inventory
- Knowledge typically gained through two to five (2 – 5) years inside sales experience or other experience dealing directly with customers and achievement of a BA degree or equivalent plus some technical training
- Ability to successfully multi-task and manage concurrent selling situations.
- Must be micro-computer literate with the ability to access, input and retrieve data from Company database
- Ability to perform the required physical elements of the job (listed below)
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Measurement of Performance
- Achievement of rental and sales targets.
- New business development.
- Timeliness of follow-up and quality of customer contact.
- Utilization of sales skills taught in Company training program.
- General job performance as defined by standard company performance evaluation and requirements.
All positions will require, to some degree, the physical abilities described below in order to perform the essential functions of the job:
Work the expected hours, consistently arrive at work at the agreed time and follow Company rules and guidelines regarding breaks and meal periods. Full time is typically considered to be 40 hours per week.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Move around and through all work areas as needed; may include climbing stairs or ladders.
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds (i.e. books, reports, binders, etc.).
- Regularly sit at the assigned workstation.
- Use keyboard or equivalent equipment to access the computer.
- Use hands to manipulate documents and general paperwork in order to view contents.
- Read documents, reports, files, etc.
- Communicate effectively using the telephone
Intellirent is a worldwide rental provider of test equipment. With a deep commitment to exemplary service, anticipatory preparation of equipment, technical support and logistics, intellirent delivers field ready equipment for electrical testing, maintenance, acceptance and monitoring applications.
We carefully select the right equipment for your rental, prepare it in real world conditions complete for the application. It’s field-ready.
Testing needs support: the apparatus, the test equipment, the technician and the job. It’s all we do.
We connect logistics and the job, where it is. Putting a label on a box isn’t enough. We proactively monitor the shipment, adapt and ensure delivery commitment.