Job Summary – Technical Assistant / Underwriting Technician
Balance Partners, LLC seeks an enthusiastic team player to join our expanding administration and operations teams. This individual will work closely with our underwriting and service teams to provide excellent customer service and support to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop a full working knowledge of the current and future lines of business we underwrite/service.
· Prepare and properly record all required information needed to clear, bind, invoice, issue, and endorse accounts.
· Handle client requests for information, policies, endorsements, cancellations, loss runs and other services as required.
· Learn existing workflow and documentation protocol as well as assist in creating workflow for future lines of business.
· Provide technical and administrative assistance to underwriting teams.
· Perform in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
· Be able to perform with an extremely high level of attention to detail.
· Consistently demonstrate a professional, positive, team-oriented attitude while performing job duties.
· Pursue a program of personal and professional development.
· Assist other team members by sharing knowledge and skills.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
· Ability to understand written and oral communication and interpret information.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Highly organized and dependable; able to multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
· 1-3 years’ experience in the insurance industry, preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
We are currently working 100% remote
- Associate (Preferred)
- Insurance Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings