doxo is disrupting bill pay. We are founded on the simple idea to create a simple, secure way to pay all your bills from a single account. We’re a rapidly growing startup looking for a Technical Account Specialist to provide exceptional customer service and support to doxo’s Provider (B2B) customers, and, to help develop and grow a B2B support organization in a key part of the business. This role provides support to clients through email and phone, and supports the overall B2B organization. This role is responsible for ongoing process improvement/documentation, reporting, data analysis, and general technical support. Experience with helpdesk ticketing systems (Zendesk, etc.) and documenting customer support requests while appropriately triaging incoming requests as necessary.
In this role, we are looking for someone comfortable in a customer-facing position, fielding emails and phone calls and identifying possible partnership growth opportunities.
- Provide world class technical and product support to doxo’s business customers and integration/channel partners on their use of the doxo service
- Understand customers technical environments and capabilities and be able to apply the appropriate doxo tools and services – become a subject matter expert on doxo B2B service.
- Own the technical onboarding of new B2B doxo customers
- Support sales engagements with technical and product know-how.
- Follow-up and tracking of issues through to resolution and customer satisfaction
- Work with the doxo development and product teams to provide prioritized customer feedback and improvements
- Continuous improvement of tools and processes used to support doxo business customers
- Able to work with customers of widely varying technical capabilities and adjust accordingly
- Bridge gaps between customer systems and doxo systems, where needed, through creation of scripts.
- Script writing/maintenance, integration and testing of new providers in Ruby Python or C#
- Working and practical knowledge of mobile devices, smartphones, tablets (iPhone/iPad/Android)
- Assist in development and documentation of departmental procedures and processes
- Create Standard Operating Procedures to document a new or changing process
- 2 year’s experience working in a professional environment supporting computers and technology
- Strong background in customer service
- Highly skilled in providing information regarding products and services of the company
- In-depth knowledge of creating support tickets, and troubling shooting customer issues
- Ability to keep detailed records and maintain/update customer accounts in real time
- Track record of listening and responding to customers’ needs and concerns
- Proven ability to problem solve
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Linux and SQL is a plus