Must be willing to:
- Share the truck (drive as a team)
- Go OTR (over the road), runningall 48 states – no limits
- Stay out for 2-3 weeks at a time
- Commit to a 7days work week (for 4000 guaranteed miles) +
- Keep a well-maintained truck
- Become Hazmat certified (paid by company)
- Guaranteedminimum of 4000 miles per week available
- Current trucks average 5000-6000 miles per week
- OTR (Over the Road) – running all 48 states with no limits
- 7days work week (Sunday 00:00hrs to Saturday 00:00hrs)
- Power Only/ No trailer needed
- Both ‘live load’ and ‘drop and hook’ of 53’/48’/45’/28’ trailers
- All drivers are required to attend a 2 days orientation at our nearest facility and will be given a per diemof $50 per day(while in orientation)
- All drivers will be required to complete Hazmat certification within first 3 months (at no expense to driver) to increase ability to move more freight
- Travel and dormitory accommodation provided
- After orientation, drivers will be immediately dispatched with their first load
Contact Larry 951-388-8371 for question.
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Minimum 23 years old
- Provide Social Security card or other personal identification as required by the I-9
- Have US citizenship, permanent US residency, or be an Alien with Authorization for employment granted by the US immigration and Naturalization Service
- 180 days, 6 months or more of verifiable OTR experience within the last 2 years
- Pre-qualified drug test DOT DRUG TEST AT OUR APPROVED CLINIC
- Have no record of a positive drug test with any employer within the last 10 years
- No more than 2 Non-DOT Preventable in the last 2 years
- No more than 3 Non-DOT Preventable in the last 3 years
- No more than 1 DOT preventable in the last 3 years
- No accident in which the applicant is cited in the last 1 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last year
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No Serious Violations listed by FMSCR 383.5 in the last 12 months
o Careless (involving an accident in a motor vehicle)
o Reckless driving
o Following too close
o Speeding 15 mph or greater than the posted limit
o Improper or Erratic lane changes
o Using a hand-held mobile device while operating a CMV
o Violating an out-of-service order issued by an authorized enforcement officer of a Federal, State, or Local jurisdiction
- No citation for driving on a suspended license in the last 5 years (other than parking and or financial responsibility)
- No safety related license suspension in the last 5 years
- No DUI convictions in the past 10 years
* we reserve the right to disqualify applicants who have engaged in or convicted of criminal conduct that is: (i) reasonably related to the job and (ii) inconsistent with the necessary requirements of driving professionally as a representative for Solutions. In any case, applicants who have committed the offenses set forth in the FMCSR, 49 C.F.R. Section 391.15, will not be qualified. With regard to other criminal convictions Solutions will consider such offenses on a case-by-case basis and conduct an assessment taking into consideration relevant facts and circumstances surrounding the offenses, which may include, without limitation, the nature of the offense, whether there are multiple offenses, the nature of the driving position, post-offense employment performance, the date of the offense, customer security requirements, and/or government clearances requirements. The following are some guidelines that will be used as a starting point in conducting an assessment:
- All criminal misdemeanor and felony offenses within the last 10 years will be reviewed by Safety on a case-by-case basis.
- More than 1 felony over 10 years will be reviewed by Safety.
- NO current warrants.
- All active probation/parole will be subject to further review as well as permission from Probation Officer.
- Patterns of behavior exhibited by criminal offenses and other sources will be reviewed by Safety.
- All criminal offenses (Felony and Misdemeanors) with regards to Murder, Drug Trafficking /Intent to Distribute/Sell/Manufactory/ or Intent to Distribute, Violent Crimes, and all Crimes related to Children, all sex offenses will be reviewed by Safety.
- New equipment 2018/2019 Freightliner CascadiA
- 24/7 Road-side assistance (breakdowns, etc.).
- We fix or replace our unit within 2-4 hours limiting driver break down to protect your 4000 guarantee miles
- 4000 guaranteed miles per week once truck and drivers are available for dispatch within the 7 daysperiod
- Refusal of load or not accepting calls from Dispatch will be treated as ‘work refusal’ and break guarantee agreement
- If guarantee is broken, driver will only be paid per mile
- Weekly pay settlement via Direct Deposit
- Log Monitoring and Safety Management
- 2-4hrs Truck Breakdown services to repair/replace.
contact Larry 951-388-8371 for questions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- class A cdl: 1 year (Required)
Trucking freight handling:
- Per mile (practical miles)