Do you want your career to have a purpose? Here at Goodwill, your work changes the lives of people with barriers to employment. You can make a difference! Goodwill is a fun place to work that gives you opportunities to learn and grow through cross training and advancement opportunities. In addition to working for an organization with a fulfilling mission, Goodwill offers you great benefits.
Sales Floor Associates: If you love building relationships with customers and helping them with their hunt for the perfect thing, we want you to work with us! Our Sales Floor Associates support the mission by organizing our sales floor and making it easy for customers to find what they’re looking for. They also are ambassadors for Goodwill and answer questions that customers may have about Goodwill or our donations.
Cashier: Do you have a passion for customer service and enjoy working with a fun team? If so, we want you to work with us! Our cashiers support the Goodwill mission by building relationships with customers. accurately ringing up sales transactions and letting our customers know they helped someone get a job.
Goodwill of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago is a people driven organization. As the largest Goodwill in the world, we are nearly 6,000 employees strong and growing. You want more from your work; you want a sense of fulfillment. You want a career with opportunities, not just a job. You want Goodwill, where the power of work can transform your life and the lives of others.
- Flexible scheduling so you can have a life.
- No extended hours for the holiday season so you are able to enjoy time with your family and friends!
- Career growth opportunities through our specialized training and development.
- A guaranteed ten thousand steps to keep you active and healthy!
- Salary that is competitive with other leading retailers.
- Never the same day (or the same donation) twice!
- One year of retail or production is preferred.
- Must be able to stand, bend and reach for the duration of your shift.
- Donation Attendants must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
Learn why it is fun to work
at Goodwill in our video below:
Equal Opportunity Employer