We are looking for hospitality professionals who are passionate about serving guests and their community. Passionate, as in, can’t wait to get to work and serve our guests and serve your peers! Chick-fil-A is renowned for providing unmatched customer service for our guests. Our ideal candidate has previous work experience and has shown commitment and tenure at previous jobs. The ideal candidate is also dedicated to serving their community when not at work as well.
Chick-fil-A has highest average sales volume of any quick service or fast casual chain. As you can imagine, this means we work in a very fast paced environment. It’s invigorating, but you need to be ready for it!
Chick-fil-A of Olney is locally owned and operated by Erik Amick, who has 7 years of experience as a Chick-fil-A franchisee. You will see him in the restaurant and community almost daily.
- Special Note: High School students starting wage is $10.25 per hour unless students work more than 20 hours per week or work peak lunch shifts.
- 401K for full-time team members
- Health Insurance options for full-time team members
- Free food every day you work
- Team social events
- College scholarships and discounted tuition options
- Sick Time or Paid Time Off (varies by position)