EQ is a leading provider of stock transfer services, shareowner management and investment plans, counting many of the best known brands in the U.S. as clients. We have operated in Minnesota since 1929, with approximately 500 team members serving five million shareowners on behalf of 1,200 corporate clients and are the highest rated transfer agent based on overall client satisfaction, data security and servicing. We take care of everything from managing share registers, payments and investment plans, to delivering cutting edge augmented reality apps that create new levels of employee engagement.
We are currently looking for a Tax Operations Manager to join our newest location in Milwaukee, WI
- Reviewing time sensitive simple to complex tax certification forms for completeness and accuracy
- Performing customer account maintenance
- Reviewing tax information reporting forms for accuracy
- Perform deposit and balancing activities
- Provide training to lower level employees
- Oversee workflow of lower level employees
- Initially manage 2 local employees
- Have dotted-line reporting responsibilities for employees
- Acts as subject matter expert to handle escalations, inquiries
- High school diploma or GED
- BA/BS degree or higher – preferred
- 3+ year experience in one or more of the following: Operations, financial services, business processing, or clerical
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a dotted line organization
- Ability to manage workflow across sites
- Ability to track and monitor team performance
- Ability to communicate effectively to varying audiences
- Must be able to effectively read, write and speak English.
- May require the need to travel to other locations.
- Willing and able to work extended hours as needed.
Who is Equiniti?
EQ, formerly known as Wells Fargo Shareowner Services, was recently acquired by Equiniti Group plc, a UK-based transfer agent and share plans business listed on the London Stock Exchange [EQN.L]. Equiniti delivers solutions, administration support and digital services to many of the largest organizations in the UK.
Together, EQ and Equiniti have a global organization, serving 23 million shareholders covering 15% of the NYSE and 50% of the FTSE 100.
All offers for employment with are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. EQ by Equiniti will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.