Ask yourself …
Are you prepared to feel proud, be excited and motivated to drive to work each day and be a part of something much bigger than yourself?
TOP 11 PERKS TO JOINING OUR CASE MANAGEMENT TEAM!
- Competitive pay
- Bi-Weekly bonus
- Monthly PTO bonus
- Professional liability Insurance
- Buddy Program with shadowing
- Monthly TCM support groups
- Create own schedule for life balance
- Ongoing training and development
- Monthly work related expense allowance to serve clients
- Opportunity to work with a specialized caseload
Dedicated, Compassionate, Case Managers Wanted!
Chrysalis Health is looking for dynamic, energetic, passionate and honest people to join our team.
The perfect candidate will have the “right” combination of compassion, desire to help others and entrepreneurial drive. Chrysalis Health is a leader in community based behavioral healthcare in-homes and schools that provides services to children, adolescents, adults and families throughout Florida.
CHRYSALIS HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans with employer contribution
- Medical GAP Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program and work-life benefits and resources
- Bereavement Counseling
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan with up to 4% match of bi-weekly pay
- Pet Insurance
- Travel Club
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Vendor Discounts
- Flexible schedule that is family and pet friendly
- Energetic and supportive work environment
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Stress relieving chair massages
- Employee referral program
- Increased management potential with our Leadership Curriculum
- Training Institute for ongoing growth and development
- Join a team with integrity and lots of community involvement
- Awesome culture! Work with diversified, talented team members that are enthusiastic, have a strong work ethic and are our biggest asset
Chrysalis Health is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Chrysalis Health also prohibits bullying and harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Chrysalis Health is committed to maintaining a Drug-Free Working in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. If you require accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Chrysalis Health during the interview process.