Further your career with Aspirus, recently recognized as one of the top 15 Health Systems in the United States for the second year in a row by IBM Watson!
We have an exciting opportunity in our corporate office on our Talent Delivery team. In this highly visible position, you will play a strategic and hands-on role, supporting our Talent Delivery Partners, our hiring leaders and the Aspirus system recruitment life cycle. The system is comprised of 8 hospitals and over 58 physician clinics in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan. Our professional Talent Delivery team strives to provide an exceptional experience for our candidates and internal stakeholders.
The Talent Representative, reporting to the System Director of Talent Delivery, supports the Talent Delivery Partner by serving as a representative to our Clients, regarding all tactical Talent needs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job Specific Duties
- Serves as a Representative of Talent to Hiring Managers and Candidates.
- Assists and supports System Director of Talent Delivery and TDP’s.
- Representative to Client and Talent Delivery Partner regarding:
- Data entry
- Document administration
- Screening candidates
- Scheduling candidates
- Interviewing candidates
- Sourcing passive candidates/Networking
- Pipeline management
- Extending offers
- Candidate delivery
- Pre-hire verifications:
- Background Checks
- Occupational Health
- May perform duties outside the normal scope of Talent.
- Aligns with Aspirus Vision Mission and Values
- Adheres to the Aspirus Conditions of Employment
- Engages actively in Aspirus’ Patient Experience initiatives
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1+ years progressive Human Resources and/or Talent experience required.
- PHR or equal preferred.
- Critical Thinking and Collaboration competence required.