We are adding to our Talent Acquisition Team here at Bright Horizons, one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”! We’re looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual skilled in customer service, organization with high attention to detail. Do you enjoy meeting people and building relationships? Great! Those are two key pieces of this role! If this sounds like you, read on because we are seeking an amazing Talent Acquisition Advisor who will be directly responsible for the sourcing, selection, and retention of candidates for our child care locations! *This position may support multiple territories on an as-needed basis requiring cross-training in sourcing function in addition to candidate and hiring manager care.
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor , you will support Bright Horizons’ company mission and goals by ensuring that positions are filled quickly with qualified applicants. You will act as a diversity champion as you drive deliberate and intentional outreach through recruiting efforts within your region, maintaining a high level of energy and enthusiasm for Bright Horizons, its mission, values, and philosophy.
What you will be doing:
- Pre-screen applicants for minimum requirements to match individual and regional needs and distribute to centers as appropriate
- Effectively use Applicant Tracking System (Workday) to manage applicants and candidates throughout the hiring process
- Partner with TA team and center managers to achieve an accurate understanding of current openings and develop recruiting strategy to fit the needs of your region(s)
- Strengthen networking relationships and further build a pipeline for future openings with ECE professionals and colleges/universities
- Coordinate hiring events
- Follow all company, state and federal legal guidelines for interviewing and hiring
- AA or BA degree preferred
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills; strong organizational and time management skills; computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, database)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated excellence in customer service skills
- Prior experience with recruiting and interviewing strongly preferred
- Candidate should be self-motivated, have excellent follow through skills and enjoy working with people
- Must be flexible with schedule, open to some travel and able to work from a remote/home office *Location is flexible – central/eastern time zone strongly preferred*
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at [email protected] or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) .
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or [email protected] . Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.