- DoD SECRET or equivalent security clearance at a minimum.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technicaldegrees (i.e., B.S. or higher degree in engineering, technology, mathematics, physics, or chemistry)
- Demonstrated experience (11-15 years’ minimum) participating in research activities with a detailed focus on analysis and drawing conclusions.
- Possess strong problem solving, analytical and debugging skills.
MEIT since 1992 is a nationwide technology company that has implemented process-oriented management and has redefined itself into the family-owned organization that offers innovative, best-value services and solutions within four focused capabilities: Engineering Services & Solutions, Modeling and Simulation, Space Systems, Design & Integration; and IT/Cyber Services & Solutions.
Why Choose MEIT??
- At MEIT YOU WILL have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest, most experienced engineering and technology experts in the U.S.!!
- MEIT has established proven, quality work methods, including ISO, CMMI and AS9100 certifications.
- MEIT stands by delivering what we promise with flexibility, quality and integrity to our employees and our customers.
- MEIT reputation for entering a new market, getting to work and generating immediate and impactful results.
With an abundance of collaborative individuals MEIT is an organization that provides the opportunity to truly reach your potential as a professional.
Join our team TODAY!
www.meitechinc.com MEIT is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran employer.
MEIT is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) serving government and commercial sectors across the United States.