- This position is responsible for assisting in the operation of live events, including the scheduling and managing collaborative technologies and setting up the audio-visual equipment, plus personnel training. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties throughout the Department as assigned and/or as necessary. ISD jobs could include pager responsibilities.
- Schedule and manage events via Microsoft Stream and Zoom. Provide Remote Connection details to event organizer to share with their participants.
- Coordinate equipment for meetings including video conferencing gear, displays, projectors, speakers, microphones, cameras, computers, etc. Capability to fine tune and troubleshoot components on an as-needed per event basis. Ability to understand signal flow and processing as well as the ability to communicate this to others.
- Communicate with Event Producers effectively as well as explain our services to technical and non-technical customers and clients as needed.
- Assist customers with finding and scheduling appropriate meeting rooms. Train customers to use self-service tools to schedule their own spaces, services, and resources. Assist customers with finding event services including production, live streaming and remote recording. Provide courteous phone and chat support to customers.
- Supports basic and complex infrastructure systems by monitoring alerts, problem tickets, operations, customer and help desk requests, and e-mails; collecting documentation to troubleshoot problems (for example, collecting dumps, error messages); assisting in the analysis of problem documentation; providing input to find solutions; minimizing impact of problems; involving suppliers as needed; communicating findings and status updates for customers; and carrying an on-call pager as needed.
- Initiates action based on information from system monitors by recommending and adjusting the system in accordance with procedures; using established escalation procedures; and engaging the suppliers as required.
- Participates in team tasks by receiving assignments from experienced team members or project leads; giving updates on assignments; tracking and reporting time spent on projects; contributing in team meetings and discussions; reviewing and revising team documentation; and documenting and presenting new information to the team.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: 1 years systems engineering experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Design, Manufacturing, Programming Languages, Troubleshooting, Working with TeamForge