Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
Greenheck Group is searching for a Systems Analyst/Senior Systems Analyst to join our robust IT team. In this role, you can expect to formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user defined needs, devise and modify procedures to solve complex problems, and prepare detailed technical specifications from which programs can be written. The analyst will be working within the manufacturing function of the IT team and will partner with business units on all phases of application systems analysis activities to meet their technical needs.
As a Systems Analyst/Senior Systems Analyst, you will:
- Develop training documentation and content for software platforms.
- Meets with users, project leaders and management to discuss and plan guidelines and criteria for documentation of a system, program, project plan, and timelines.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user needs.
- Create moderately complex, to complex technical design specifications from functional requirements including: system use case diagrams, data flow diagrams, system design models, pseudo code, etc. Minimal interaction with programmer should be necessary during development.
- Train others on complex tasks and concepts.
- Make formal presentations to others in IT and the business.
- Offer constructive feedback and ideas for improvements in processes, systems, and areas of a technical nature.
- Analyze system functionality and business processes to determine root cause of issues or changes needed to meet new needs.
- At senior level may have indirect supervision over small to medium-sized project teams and may provide mentoring for other employees.
As a Systems Analyst/Senior Systems Analyst, you should be able to:
- Document business processes and complex technical specifications.
- Create effective documents that are clear, succinct, accurate, and appropriately detailed.
- Understand the root-cause of complex problems, research and propose possible solutions both in scope of Greenheck systems and other available technology. Test and identify best solution, create solution document and describe/sell chosen solution.
- Manage small to medium-sized projects within their area of expertise and establish project priorities and deadlines.
- Have strong interpersonal skills that help build strong relationships with coworkers and customers.
- Communicate complex technical information to varied audiences in a manner that they are able to understand.
To be the Systems Analyst/Senior Systems Analyst, you should have:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years of ERP experience, preferably SAP
- Previous experience working in systems within a manufacturing environment
- Some Programming/debugging knowledge would be a plus