- More than 10 years of experience in the Insurance industry
- Expertise in analyzing & writing technical requirements from business requirements, constructing flow chart diagrams, documenting business & technical processes, review operations & rules
- Deep understanding of how systems interact with each other
- Good familiarity with Dental, Vision, Accident & Critical Illness products.
- Extensive experience with SAFe / Agile methodology & JIRA
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, multitask, adhere to critical and aggressive project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Visio, Office, Excel & PPT
- Excellence in interpersonal, analytical, written, listening and oral communication skills
- An ability to grasp things quickly, work in large teams & individually with minimum supervision
- Minimum of a BA/BS Degree in a related field or equivalent
- Work with PO's to review epics, features and user stories.
- Convert business stories to meaningful technical enablers for the development team
- Document & maintain system requirements. Develop specifications. Serve as an SME for technical team for all modules & product areas.
- Lead / participate in requirement gathering sessions
- Conduct walkthru sessions with technical team & guide them on business requirements
- Work with IT employees & contractors and act as a liaison between Business, Technical & functional stake holders
- Engage with QA teams to come up with robust test scripts for Development Unit testing
- Perform User Acceptance testing on technical requirements when required by Technical teams
- Look for opportunities to automate repetitive tasks
- Participate in RFP / Vendor reviews
- Provide unique insight in the analysis of customer business requirements that may cross multiple functional areas and/or multiple platforms and understand the broad implications.
- Be a self-starter & contribute to creativity idea generation
- Knowledge of OpenL
- Understanding of Google Analytics & TeaLeaf
Guardian is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
© Copyright 2019 The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, NY.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Holmdel
Other Locations: United States-New York-New York, United States-Pennsylvania-Bethlehem
Job: Information Technology
Shift: Day Job
Job Type: Standard
Job Posting: Jan 14, 2021, 8:58:50 AM