System Administrator and Technology Support Analyst
Gaia Software is hiring a System Administrator in our Littleton, CO corporate office. Gaia Software is an established company that creates dialysis focused healthcare solutions. We are growing rapidly and as a software company we are looking for someone to not only grow and facilitate our hardware infrastructure but to also grow with our organization. This position is part of the Electronic Medical Records department and will be working in collaboration with our third-party IT Partner.
Functions of the role:
- Manage Servers and Network hardware
- Serve as a key point of contact between our organization and 3rdparty IT partner
- Identify and advocate for new technologies and processes to increase business efficiency, reduce risks, and improve end-user experience.
- Coordinate tasks / projects with third party IT Partner.
- Perform network monitoring and maintenance
- Enforce security procedures and other compliance procedures.
- Resolve application support issues related to the EMR.
An Ideal candidate would have experience in the following fields:
- Supporting enterprise IT environments for both internal and external customers
- Strong knowledge and experience with LAN/WAN technologies and TCP/IP networking, Cisco Meraki or PF Sense firewall experience is a plus
- Experience with enterprise server management including Windows Server 2008/2016 AD, DNS, DHCP servers required.
- Virtual machine support
We are looking for someone who is:
- Customer Centric: Our customers are our lifeblood this is not a position that will allow you to shut yourself off in a server room. You will work with customers both over the phone and via email good written and verbal communication skills are a requirement.
- Quality Focused: We strive for continuous quality improvement and work in a collaborative environment.
- Manages and prioritizes workload / ability to multi-task: We are a small company and are looking to grow. Priorities shift from hour to hour and you must track and prioritize the issues you own.
- Knowledgeable or Quick to Learn- Our Company has systems and processes in place. With the rapid changes in Hardware and Networking we are looking for someone who is knowledgeable not just in how our network functions but is able to identify and implement new technologies to push us to the cutting edge and beyond.
Knowledge and experience with the following programs and devices is a plus:
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Hyper Visor technology (Vsphere)
- Backup systems (Veeam)
- Firewall and VPN technology
- Windows Server
- SQL server and SQL Server environments
- Windows 10 OS
- Meraki and PF Sense firewalls
Our Company is passionate about doing our part to improve patient outcomes. We have a collaborative working environment that is built on face to face communication and decision-making. We are focused on growth and self-improvement. We go by the mantra of “Work Hard Play Hard.” While you will have tasks that may involve working outside of normal operating hours we strive to make sure you are fulfilled and able to balance your work with your social and familial obligations. The office environment is relaxed, with a casual dress code. This is a full-time, in-office position located in Littleton, Colorado near C470/Broadway.
****Please do not apply if you are seeking part-time, freelance, or remote work.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- system administration: 1 year (Preferred)