Interstate Companies, Inc. is a dynamic organization that provides rewarding careers for more than 1,400 employees in its corporate office and five operating units – Interstate AssemblySystems, Interstate BearingSystems, Interstate IndustrialSystems, Interstate PowerSystems and I-State Truck Center.
As we have since our founding in 1957 as one of the world’s first Detroit Diesel Engine distributors, we continue to recruit career-oriented individuals who want fulfilling work and opportunities for professional growth. Our employees’ commitment to the company and its “Pride in Service” motto helps Interstate Companies deliver exceptional customer service every day.
Immediate Need for Swampers!
Swampers fulfill a critical role in our operations, Interstate Power Systems provides services to a wide range of industries. As is our mission and our promise to our customers, we strive to provide “Pride in Service”.
- Oil filed experience is preferred but not required!
- Responsible for ensuring safety as a top priority
- No CDL is required!
- Assist hydrovac operators in everyday hydro excavation roles
- Assist drivers with basic functions and ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to operate power washer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform physical, manual labor
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screenings
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Insurable MVR
- Must have own FR clothing
- $16-$18 an hour
- Direct-Hire position with a stable company
- Bi-weekly pay
- Tuition assistance
- Broad range of health (medical, dental, and vision) insurance options
- Flexible paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interstate Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position by submitting a resume for consideration