- Minimum 5 years surveying experience, including 3 years survey crew chief experience
- Experience with Topographic Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Construction Layout, & GPS Surveys
- Experience with Auto CAD Civil 3D for editing field data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful candidate must be willing to travel from time to time
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass random drug testing
- College degree
- L.S.I.T. registration
- Experience with Leica Robotic Total Stations
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world’s leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges, are you ready to get started?
WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.