The Certified Surgical Technologist is responsible for providing scrub support during surgical procedures. This role is also responsible for handling and maintaining equipment/supplies and works closely with surgeons, anesthesiologists, registered nurses, and other surgical personnel in all phases of patient care in the operating room.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Associate's, Vocational, or Technical Degree (Required)
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- Heartsaver AED (Required)
- Surgical Technologist Certification (Required)
- NBSTSA Surgical Tech Certification (Preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.