Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Green light your career.
Account Advocate Team Manager. Team Managers must possess hands-on account management experience, as well as front line supervisory experience.
As a Team Manager, you oversee a team of Account Advocates who deliver desired results and improve productivity, reduce operational costs and increase revenues. The Manager is responsible for managing large Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) Proactive Services programs. This includes representing Dealer Advocate Services with the client, delivering updates on results and program improvements and directions, handling client escalations and requests. The Manager will be responsible for owning the program data for Dealer Advocate Services and representing the data that outlines and solidifies the value story of Dealer Advocate Services. The Manager utilizes advanced management skills and digital marketing expertise to drive client strategies and to achieve desired performance.
- Drive the development of the Account Management discipline within the team: establish, manage to, and drive standard account management methodology within the team.
- Understand CDK Digital website customers’ strategic business drivers and implementing website strategies designed to achieve those goals
- Become an advisor to the client and drive regular and productive contact with clients to review strategy and performance
- Monitor and analyze account plans and make changes to improve performance metrics and/or direct others to do so
- Gather, analyze, and organize complex information, conduct comparative analyses, make recommendations supported by identified facts, and present clear recommendations to clients Collaborate with CDK sales organization to uncover opportunities and to manage client relationships
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve performance and efficiencies and work cross-departmentally to impact desired change
- Provide recommendations for resourcing based on contracted program, new functionality release, add-ons to the program, etc.
- Provide escalation resolution for OEM program issues regarding ProCare Services and work cross-functionally as needed to resolve issues.
- Apply general knowledge of Digital Marketing and Search Engine Marketing best practices
- Lead a group of Account Advocates ( do we want to use Account Managers?) responsible for overall account performance
- Ensure development of Team Leads and individuals in regards to new product and program launches, process, systems or tools as well as soft skill development through continuous evaluation, coaching and training.
- Manage team to deliver on defined performance targets and continue to refine these targets and measurements as product offerings evolve and client’s goals change
- Provide management and professional guidance to team through one-on-one meetings; regular team meetings; development of quarterly and annual performance goals & objectives; documenting and delivering timely performance feedback
- Manage senior level client relationships including global results reviews and insight presentations, custom proposals, and problem resolution
- Own and drive account management services delivery including performance reviews, ad-hoc reports and projects, and ongoing optimization around operations and marketing delivery
- Responsible for participating in launch projects and for being the representative and spokesperson for Dealer Advocate Services.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 5-10 years of experience directly managing a team of 5-10
- 5+ years of experience managing large customer accounts or programs. Proven success in managing large customer accounts; leading an account management team; strong understanding of proactive account management principles.
- Proven ability to manage and develop managers or leads in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Experience working in the digital marketing industry
- Advanced Account Management skills
- Google AdWords Fundamentals ?certification required
- Experience developing, implementing and gauging the success of new processes from the ground up
- Expertise delivering performance analysis to both internal and external customers
- Ability to coach employees in both client management and digital marketing delivery
- Experience with industry standards and key performance indicators
- Proven time management skills – must be able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.