The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
This role will receive, document, research, coordinate and respond to routine and non-routine inquiries from internal and external contacts related to a variety of Shared Services operations and support activities. Educates and assists internal customers in accessing self-service capabilities of applicable Enterprise Solutions systems, tools and applications.
- Manages all escalated issues that are not able to be resolved by the Level I support team members. When applicable will train Level I team members on how to resolve these issues. As needed, provides direction and training schedules for new support services representatives, with routine follow-ups.
- Receives, researches, and responds to internal and external Shared Services inquiries. Documents inquiries in designated call tracking software.
- Provides prompt inquiry resolution and performs a wide variety of related support activities to Shared Services departments and supported Simplot business functions and locations.
- Reviews vendor statements and researches past due invoices. Run monthly reports as requested.
- Completes specialized functions such as: collecting and analyzing source documents to resolve questions, verify data and initiate transactions, prepares routine, periodic and/or special reports for supported processes. Reviews and analyzes data in supported systems.
- Gathers missing information needed to process invoices for payment. Provide Vendors with missing backup for payments. Utilize 3rd party applications to issue stop payments, obtain supporting documentation, and related activities.
- Maintains departmental procedure, process and work instruction documentation.
Job Requisition ID: 3627
Travel Required: None
Location(s): Simplot Headquarters – Boise
Country: United States
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
If you require technical assistance, please email us at [email protected]