Supply Chain Networks – Product Development – Sr. Solution Specialist – USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in supply chain – someone who gets excited about product development on a daily basis in a highly collaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues – without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Conduct diagnostic studies to identify opportunities to reduce cost and increase efficiency in client product development and product management activities
- Coordinate with client and project teams to assess client business context and develop strategic roadmaps for improvement
- Support R&D transformation projects
- Process, analyze, and derive insights from client data
- Handle large data sets and use analytical tools to generate insights
- Utilize basic and advanced visualization tools to efficiently integrate data insights into client communications
- Proactively support project teams with insights on client product strategy and areas to explore opportunities
- Conduct client workshops and present team findings
- Support basic data management, analysis, and reporting
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of supply chain processes across industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators, analytics experts, to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- B.S Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology or related business discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management, product development, or sourcing / supplier management for NPI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in data visualization, business intelligence, and reporting
- Base knowledge of data / statistical analyses and methods
- Must be willing to live and work in Gilbert, AZ area.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Administration, Marketing, Information technology or related business discipline
- Strong business partnering skills with individuals across the organization in a matrixed environment
- Ability to work independently, detail oriented, capable of working in a fast-paced production environment and managing to deadlines, and drives for results
- Exercising judgment and influencing work stream leads, technology and change managers to ensure enforcement of program management process with appropriate oversight and transparency
- Experience in product design
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.