TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 446302.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time SUPERVISOR, COOK-HOURLY position.
Location: Denso Manufacturing, 1 Denso Rd, Battle Creek, MI 49017. Note: online applications accepted only.
Schedule: F/T schedule; Monday through Friday 2:30 pm – 10:00 pm, with occasional Saturday.
Requirement: Grill cook experience and supervisor experience preferred.
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Directly supervises food-service associates in accordance with policies, procedures and applicable laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains employees; plans, assigns and directs work; appraises performance; rewards and disciplines associates; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Advises management of purchasing requirements with a focus on minimizing waste and avoiding product shortages.
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Operates and cleans equipment in accordance with department procedures after each use.
- Stores, labels and dates food items according to policy; maintains established food rotations in storage in order to minimize spoilage and waste.
- Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Operates food-service equipment in a safe manner and according to established policies and procedures.
- Helps serves meals; remains present during scheduled meal periods to receive customer comments and feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 446302